Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Book Reveiw Rating Scale 1-10


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
10 hearts: I'm speechless; this book is an extraordinarily amazingly wonderfully fantastically marvelous masterpiece (x)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
9 hearts: Loved it! This book has a spot on my favorites shelf (x)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
8 hearts: An engaging read; highly recommended (x)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
7 hearts: Not perfect, but overall enjoyable (x)

♥♥♥♥♥♥
6 hearts: Satisfying for a first read, but I'm not going back (x)

♥♥♥♥♥
5 hearts: Doesn't particularly light any of my fires; I feel indifferent about this book (x)

♥♥♥♥
4 hearts: So-so; reading this book may cause wrinkles (from frowning so much) (x)
♥♥♥
3 hearts: Not a fan; I don't recommend this book (x)

♥♥
2 hearts: Not completely a lost cause, but could not finish; I did not enjoy this book (x)


1 heart: Could not finish and have nothing positive to say; use this book to see if your pens still have ink (x)


OR


A+ = This book is as close to perfect as it gets! I love it and will probably reread it a billion times.

A = This book is terrific and I really enjoyed reading it! It does have some minor flaws that take away from the story, characters, etc.

A- = This book is excellent, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It does have a few flaws.

B+ = This book is good, and I enjoyed reading it. However, there are some flaws.

B = This book is good, and I enjoyed reading it. There are a few very noticeable flaws.

B- = This book is good, and I liked it okay. There are several noticeable flaws.

C+ = This book is okay, but certain aspects really grabbed me/kept me interested.

C = This book is okay, and I finished it relatively quickly. It didn't blow me away, and something was definitely lacking (characters, plot, dialogue, etc.)

C- = This book is okay, and I finished it in a decent amount of time. I didn't enjoy it very much, and two or more things were definitely lacking.

D = This book is not the best I've ever read, but I begrudgingly finished it. It was lacking in almost every aspect.

F = I hated this book. I finished it, but was not happy with it. It was lacking in every aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment